Promoting and caring for our hepatic health is something we should do every day. To achieve this, we must know what kind of foods are able to take care of our liver, and so it is important to know that these are usually divided into two categories. The first are those capable of detoxifying this very important organ of our organism. The second ones are those that optimize and favor their basic functions.
To maintain a good energy in the day to day it is essential to maintain an adequate balance in each of these foods and, above all, to have an adequate hepatic health. Today in our space we want to talk to you about this very relevant topic. Do we take note?
Foods to detoxify the liver
Beets act as a blood purifying tonic. Thanks to it we have been able to detoxify and purify the liver very effectively.
It will serve primarily to eliminate those heavier materials that sometimes affect our liver health. If for example, you take a long time taking some type of medication, you know that many of the substances in the drugs tend to be stored in the liver.
You May Also Like: Mydiscountmarket.com
Do not hesitate to take a natural beet juice every morning. Try to take it concentrated or combined with a carrot. It’s very healthy!
Are you the one who starts the day taking a clove of garlic fasting? Then you must know that you are doing a lot for your liver.
- Thanks to the allicin present in the garlic we improve the processes of detoxification of the liver.
- Garlic cleanses the body in general and acts as a good antibiotic.
- If after eating the garlic you fear to have bad breath, do not hesitate to chew a mint leaf.
Another natural antibiotic we should not do without. The onion is rich in sulfur, and thanks to this mineral we can purify the liver from heavy metals such as mercury.
You may also like to read: You can eat everything and lose weight if you know how to combine food
The healthiest thing is to consume a small amount of raw onion each day in our salad. Whatever the body allows you.
Are you hated or loved by broccoli? It is important to know that all cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, or cabbage, are rich in chemicals that neutralize many toxins that are usually stored in the liver.
Thanks to the broccoli and the glucosinolates present in these vegetables we help our hepatic health, allowing that the detoxification is carried out in a more optimal way.
A glass of warm water with the juice of a lemon
In our space we recommend you in many occasions: drinking the lemon juice with a glass of warm water in the morning helps us to purify the body.
And not only that:
- We stimulate the production of bile.
- We improve bowel movement.
- Strengthen the immune system.
Foods That Optimize Liver Health
Artichoke is one of the best foods to take care of our liver. It not only allows us to detoxify it but thanks to its enzymes and vitamins, we improve its functions and regenerate it.
- The artichoke is very suitable for both the liver and gallbladder.
- Improves digestion.
- It cleanses fats and activates lazy liver or fatty liver.
- Fight constipation.
- To benefit from them you can take it cooked with a little lemon and olive oil, and even drink the water with which you have cooked.
Grapefruit is a natural source of antioxidants that will help us strengthen the liver.
Vitamin C is very important to protect liver cells from the attack of toxins, hence it is very appropriate to include in our breakfast a grapefruit. Do you cheer up today?
There are those who think that they contain a very high caloric index. Now, the fatty acids present in avocados are very healthy for the liver.
- They allow you to synthesize glutathione, a basic element to detoxify the body.
- They are rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen and improve liver health.
When we speak of whole grains we refer, for example, to buckwheat, rye, whole and integral rice…
- Whole grains are rich in B-complex vitamins, a type of nutrient that promotes our hepatic health. We allow better metabolize fats; provide phytonutrients and minerals such as iron, magnesium, zinc and copper, very important to the liver.
- Remember that it is important to always eat them whole. The reason? Because they keep the three parts of the grain because they provide us with carbohydrates, dietary fiber, B vitamins, and those antioxidants that when they are divided or when they are processed they are often lost.
Always choose whole flours, avoid processed foods and raise above all the consumption of natural fruit and vegetables. All this is part of that healthy nutrition that, along with a little exercise daily, will allow you to take care of your liver health.